Beekeepers - Want to Collaborate?
At Honey's Honey we care passionately about the bees we keep. They make the most amazing honey. It's so good, it's been awarded the best honey in the New Forest!
We believe that happy bees produce the best honey so there's nothing more we like than meeting other beekeepers who share our values.
We started working with other beekeepers a few years ago – simply because we had introduced so many people to the benefits of natural local honey we just couldn't keep up with demand from our own hives. Plus the range of honeys that we sell are just amazing – each one a world class honey in its own right.
Paul runs a digital marketing agency that specialise in ecommerce and digital advertising so we've also invested heavily in ecommerce and marketing to build up a loyal online following so we're always interested in good local honey.
Interested in working with us?
If you'd like to work with us we'd be delighted to speak to you. Here's what we're interested in.
- Beekeepers that practice exceptionally good beekeeping techniques - we like honey from happy bees!
- We love provenance – small scale single apiary honey – preferably with a bit of a story – the place it comes from – the nectar sources it's made from.
- Not heated above hive temperature, not overly filtered and definitely nothing added to it!
- Typically we sell local honey from Hampshire, Dorset and Wiltshire, but we're always interested in good locally produced honey. Amounts from 60lbs upwards.
- We believe that beekeepers should be rewarded for being custodians of the bees and the land they forage on, so we're happy to pay above the bulk honey commercial rates.
So if the above appeals to you, please do get in touch.
Contact us using the form below
Or email email@example.com